Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

fifteen hundred nineteen: good times



Today's look is a casual street style look that I went back to using layers with. This time of year is great down here in Florida because you can dress a variety of ways based on the bipolar nature of the weather. It didn't go back to being cool again, but it was nice enough to throw on a jacket without sweating. My outfit today consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a metallic zip up jacket, a graphic printed t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of leather slip on sneakers. This outfit was not only fresh but it was also super comfortable and, as it usually goes with my style, I'm glad I could look good and feel good all at the same time.

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Metallic zip up jacket from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Leather slip on sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment