Blog Archive

Friday, February 12, 2016

fifteen hundred twenty nine: luck of the flyest



Today's look is a casual look mixed with a little formal wear to jazz things up just a bit for the start of the weekend. I went with some bright, bold color choices and some pieces that are easy to be active in to make sure that my look today was both fun and comfortable. My outfit consists of a fedora, a blazer, a striped button up shirt, a studded belt, a pair of denim joggers, and a pair of classic sneakers. I hope that everyone has a great start to their weekend today and that this weekend continues to be great for all of you!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Thrifted blazer
•Striped button up shirt from Kenneth Cole
•Studded belt from H&M
•Denim joggers from H&M
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment