Blog Archive

Saturday, February 13, 2016

fifteen hundred thirty: weekend warrior



Today's look is a fun street style look with a lot of bold patterns, colors, and designs. I've been used to working just about every weekend for the past few weeks and this weekend is no exception. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a puffy vest, a graphic printed baseball t-shirt, a pair of camo patterned joggers, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I hope that all of you are ready for the weekend whether your weekend is going to be spent at work or play and I hope that it's a great one for everyone as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Thrifted puffy vest
•Graphic printed baseball t-shirt from Obey
•Camo patterned joggers from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment