Blog Archive

Friday, January 1, 2016

fourteen hundred eighty seven: day one



Today is day one of the new year and I'm starting it off by wearing one of the new-to-me pieces that I thrifted while I was up in Orlando the past few days. My look today is a bit of a preppy casual look and it's definitely a great way for me to start off the new year. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a plaid button up shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of leather slip on sneakers. I hope that everyone is off to a great start for 2016 so far and I hope that the greatness lasts throughout the whole year for everyone!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Plaid button up shirt from Ralph Lauren
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Leather slip on sneakers from Toms

No comments:

Post a Comment