Blog Archive

Saturday, January 2, 2016

fourteen hundred eighty eight: the basics



Today's look is a simple casual look that is all about the basics. Sometimes I feel like I put a lot of effort into a look when I could get nearly the same results by styling a much simpler and less involved look. Today's outfit consists of a strap back hat, a graphic printed baseball t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of classic sneakers. I hope that you all are enjoying the first weekend of the new year so far and just remember that it will only get better as long as you make it that way!

Today I am wearing:
•Strap back hat from Brixton
•Graphic printed baseball shirt from Obey
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment