Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

fifteen hundred twelve: the warm up



It's been pretty cool weather wise the past few weeks, especially cooler than it normally is down here in Miami. But today it started to warm up a bit. And today is one of the first days that I've ventured out while not wearing any kind of layering piece. My look today is a simple casual look that doesn't have much to it, but still makes a bold statement when it comes to looking at it overall. My outfit consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a polo shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of sneakers. This look assisted in helping me start my week off on the right foot and I hope that all of you are having a great start to your week as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Polo shirt from Penguin
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment