Blog Archive

Monday, January 25, 2016

fifteen hundred eleven: sporty shorty



Today's look is all about being cool, comfortable, and still staying warm in this weather even though it's not quite as cool today as it has been lately. I went with a sporty look today and I'm actually enjoying a day off after a long week and weekend of work. My outfit consists of a five panel hat, a zip up track jacket, a basic t-shirt, a pair of drawstring pants, and a pair of boots. It feels good to be able to relax and refuel myself before starting the rest of the week off and I hope you are all having a great start to your week as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Zip up track jacket from Puma
•Basic t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring pants from Obey
•Boots from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment