Blog Archive

Thursday, January 28, 2016

fifteen hundred fourteen: rain man



Today's look is a cool, comfortable, and casual sporty street style look that was perfect for a day where it rained all day. I haven't used an umbrella in years, but when it is raining, I always prepare to wear garments that repel rain the best. Today's outfit consists of a snap back hat, a zip up windbreaker, a striped pocket v-neck t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that the you all down here in Florida stayed dry today and if you're somewhere where that rain is a little colder and more snow-like, I hope that you stay dry and warm as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Zip up windbreaker from H&M
•Strped v-neck pocket t-shirt from Urban Outfitters
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment