Blog Archive

Friday, January 29, 2016

fifteen hundred fifteen: rockin' it



Today's look is a casual Rock & Roll style look that's great to kick off the weekend in even though I'll be kicking off the first part of my weekend at work tonight. I've got my faux leather motorcycle jacket and my Adidas Superstars as two of the pieces that really stand out as rock influenced pieces to set the look off right. The rest of my outfit consists of a snap back hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a red leather belt that matches with the under brim of my hat, and a pair of slim fit pants. I'm really excited today because I'll be off for the rest of the weekend after work tonight and it's rare that I get to have a whole Saturday and Sunday weekend off. I hope that all of you out there finish off your week with a bang and get to enjoy a relaxing well deserved weekend as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Faux leather jacket from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment