Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

fourteen hundred sixty three: basic days



Today called for a very simple, casual, and basic look to assist in relaxing after such a busy day yesterday. There's nothing exciting about today's look, but it is exciting for me to be able to regroup before taking on the rest of the week. My outfit consists of a patterned five panel hat, a basic t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I hope that all of you are enjoying your week so far and if you need a break, like I did today, be sure to take one for yourself before moving on through the rest of the week!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Obey
•Basic t-shirt from H&M
•Leather belt from H&M
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment