Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

fourteen hundred twenty nine: night shift



I haven't had to prepare for one of these in a while, but tonight I will be working an overnight shift at work. The most important part about working an overnight shift is making sure that you can sleep throughout the day beforehand. I was semi successful in being able to do that today, but I do feel very well rested and ready for it either way. Today's look is a casual and comfortable look that I'm confident is a great choice for today/tonight. My outfit consists of a fedora, a polo shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of canvas sneakers. The reason I'm working an overnight shift tonight is to set up for my sixth H&M designer collaboration since I've been with the company for the Balmain X H&M launch tomorrow morning. I'm definitely excited to be able to be a part of setting up another designer collaboration collection and I hope that everyone is excited to see it and of course shop from it tomorrow morning!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Gifted braided belt
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Canvas sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment