Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

fourteen hundred twenty eight: no bullshit



Every once and a while a day comes along where you've gotta reevaluate how you do things whether it be in your work life or even outside of work. And today was definitely one of those days for me. I'm always up for a challenge and today was no different from any other day. My look today really expresses my new "no bullshit" approach I'm gonna be going forward with from here on out. My look is a casual street style look that is as simple as it is bold. My outfit today consists of a snap back hat, a color blocked polo shirt, a studded belt, a pair of joggers, and a pair of Air Force 1's. I felt a little frustrated throughout the day, but I'm not going to let these things get me down anymore when I know exactly how to do my job the best. I know this post is about a lot more than just what I'm wearing today and that's okay because sometimes there are things with a higher importance that I feel the need to express. I still hope that everyone continues to have a great week and if you're ever feeling frustrated or powerless, just remember that only you have the power to make that difference in your life. So change the game for yourself. No one else is gonna do it for you!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Color blocked polo shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Studdedbelt from H&M
•Joggers from Publish
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment