Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

fourteen hundred fifty: can't see 'em



Today's look is a casual, fun, urban style look that I put together for both comfort and style. It's featuring another new favorite garment that I got from my Unfortunate Portrait order last week. The meaning behind the drawing featured on the shirt is "blind to you haters" if you couldn't catch the meaning on your own. The rest of today's outfit features a wide brimmed fedora, a plaid button up shirt, a pair of drawstring pants, and a pair of sneakers. I hope all of you are continuing to have a great week whether you've started to celebrate the holiday season early or if you're working prior to or even during the upcoming holiday season this year!

Today I am wearing:
•Wide brimmed fedora from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed weatshirt from Unfortunate Portrait
•Plaid button up shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Drawstring pants from Obey
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment