Blog Archive

Thursday, September 3, 2015

thirteen hundred sixty seven: lean green



Today's look is a casual street style look that has both its bright and dark colors throughout it. I realized that I may be trying to rush this fall thing just a little bit while still dealing with temperatures that are very high up there. So today is a little bit more of a scaled back and simple outfit. Today's outfit consists of a patterned five panel hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of canvas sneakers. The week has nearly come to a close and I hope that you all are ready to end it on a strong note and I hope that you all also have a great weekend ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment