Blog Archive

Thursday, August 6, 2015

thirteen hundred thirty nine: over function



Today's look is really all about one of the pieces that I'm wearing today. The piece that I'm talking about is my new flashy green jacket. I know that it's summertime and a jacket is definitely something that I don't need to be wearing on a hot day like today, but after purchasing this jacket yesterday, I decided that it was something that I had to wear anyway because it's "fashion over function". I don't always go by this motto since there are days when it's just too much to deal with, but every once and a while I am forced by myself to go by it when an awesome garment like this one comes my way. My outfit still maintains a tropical vibe with the rest of the garments I'm wearing today and those garments are a straw fedora hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of patterned drawstring shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I hope that everyone is continuing to have a great week so far and just keep in mind that the end of the week is just around the corner!

Today I am wearing:
•Straw fedora from Urban Outfitters
•Zip up jacket from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment