Blog Archive

Friday, August 7, 2015

thirteen hundred forty: free like me



Today's look is all about feeling comfortable and free. In my opinion, I feel like I totally nailed it. This is day two of me having a freshly shaven face and I also decided to let my hair be free without any hats covering it up. The pieces used in today's outfit are simple, but still great choices for the summertime. After needing to do laundry the past few days but being a little too busy to do so, I was actually able to get that done today. And I love the first day after doing laundry because I get to choose to wear whatever it is that I want out of my wardrobe. Today's outfit consists of a polo shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of high top sneakers. I hope that all of you are ready to enjoy some freedom of your own this upcoming weekend and I hope that you all have fun doing so!

Today I am wearing:
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment