Blog Archive

Sunday, August 9, 2015

thirteen hundred forty two: mixin' and matchin'



Today's look is a casual and colorful look that's all about mixing patterns and displaying bright and different colors. The weekend is coming to a close and I'm gearing up for another busy week ahead starting tomorrow. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a striped v neck pocket t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of patterned shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. This was a great way to dress for my last day of the weekend as I get ready to head back to work tomorrow and I hope that all of you are doing the same. The end of the weekend can always be bittersweet. But as long as you were able to have some fun and also rest and relax, that should set you up good for the week ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Striped v neck pocket t-shirt from Urban Outfitters
•Gifted braided belt
•Patterned shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans 

No comments:

Post a Comment