Blog Archive

Monday, August 10, 2015

thirteen hundred forty three: casual street



Today's look is a perfect mix between a sporty casual preppy look and a sporty casual street style look. The garments and accessories chosen help the overall look maintain a sensible mixture between the two of them. It was my first day back at work after being off for the weekend and I wanted to make sure that I eased back into the grind comfortably since I knew there would be a lot of work to accomplish. I hope that all of you had a good first day back from the weekend as well. I know that it can definitely be one of the hardest days of the week, but it's also one of the most important to set up the rest of the week for success. Today's outfit consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a striped polo shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit shorts, and a pair of sneakers. A lot of the times I use the phrase "hit the ground running", and today is a day when it really was the case of how I had to start off my week. And I hope that you all were able to do the same!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Striped polo shirt from Banana Republic
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment