Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

thirteen hundred fifty nine: the basics



Today's look is a simple and casual t-shirt and jeans kind of look. There's not a lot to it besides the basics that go into your every day kind of outfit. I've been working the past five days and I'm now finally getting a chance to spend the day off of work and I'm really happy about it, too! Today's outfit consists of a wool hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of leather sneakers. Even though it's only the middle of the week, I'm happy to be able to get this little bit of rest before continuing on with the rest of it and I hope everyone else is having a good week so far as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Wool cap from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed A$AP Rocky t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment