Blog Archive

Monday, July 13, 2015

thirteen hundred fifteen: sweat suit



Today was another brutally hot day and I was definitely ready for it with the look that I went for. I went with a casual look with a cool sporty vibe to it. I wanted to make sure that I kept everything as light and breezy as possible so that I'd be doing the least sweating even when I had to make my way out of the shade and into the sun. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a sleeveless mesh shirt, a pair of sweat shorts, and a pair of high top sneakers. This outfit was able to do the trick and keep me cool for most of the day and it didn't stop the sweating completely, but it did help keep the sweating to a minimum for sure! I hope that all of you are having a great start to the new week and I hope that it carries on throughout the rest of the week as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Sleeveless mesh shirt from H&M
•Sweat shorts from H&M
•High top sneakers from Converse