Blog Archive

Sunday, June 7, 2015

twelve hundred seventy nine: weekend blues



Today's look is a bright comfortable sporty weekend look that was a great way to dress for the weekend even though I spent the majority of my day at work. I definitely tried to keep my spirits high even though I was a little stressed with what work had in store for me today. Today my outfit consisted of a snap back hat, a striped polo shirt, a studded belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. It's a simple look that was both easy to put together and easy to wear throughout the day. I hope everyone else's weekend is stress free and I hope that you all are relaxed, refreshed, and ready to take on the new week starting tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Striped polo shirt from Banana Republic
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment