Blog Archive

Saturday, June 6, 2015

twelve hundred seventy eight: floral code



Today's look is a relaxed preppy style print mixing look that is not only comfortable for the weekend, but is also stylish with a little quirkiness to it as well. After being off for two days before the official weekend started, I am back to the grind and am mostly well rested and ready to take on the start of my week. Today's outfit features a snap back hat, a floral button up shirt, a basic t-shirt underneath with the sleeves rolled up, a basic black belt, a pair of striped shirts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. All in all, this was a great outfit to help myself get back in the game today and I hope that the weekend has been kind to all of you so far!

Today I am wearing:
•Wu Tang Clan snap back hat from Urban Outfitters
•Floral patterned button up shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Basic belt from H&M
•Striped shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment