Blog Archive

Saturday, June 27, 2015

twelve hundred ninety nine: mint condition



Today's look is a little much for a middle of the summer and it's very hot out type of day, but I think that I still pulled it off with little to no sweat (which was a miracle!). The look I went for today is a casual street style look that is made up of some neutral colors and some brighter colors to offset the neutrals. I just bought this windbreaker jacket recently and even though I have no business wearing a layering piece like this in the summer time, I had to do it anyway. My outfit today consists of a snap back hat, a windbreaker, a graphic printed t-shirt, a black leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of high top leather sneakers. The overall outfit gives off a look of freshness and I really love the toned down mint color of the jacket, which gives two meanings to the term mint condition used as today's title. I hope that you all are having a great weekend so far and I hope that it continues on through the rest of the weekend tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Wu Tang snap back hat from Urban Outfitters
•Windbreaker from H&M
•Princeton University graphic printed t-shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather high top sneakers from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment