Blog Archive

Sunday, June 28, 2015

thirteen hundred: simple summer



Today's look is a very simple look that I love for the fact that a. it is very light and is just about the opposite of what I wore yesterday and b. even though it is so simple, it's also very colorful. It's great to be able to beat the heat and still have style represented in a look and today is a perfect example of that. It's also a great look because of the way that I mixed prints with the striped t-shirt and checkered shorts.  Today's outfit consists of a snap back hat, a striped pocket t-shirt, a pair of patterned drawstring shorts, and a pair of leather sneakers. And lastly, I hope that you all continued to have a good weekend today and I hope that you guys are ready for the holiday week ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Striped pocket t-shirt from Urban Outfitters
•Patterned drawstring shorts from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment