Blog Archive

Friday, April 3, 2015

twelve hundred fourteen: sportin' for the weekend



Today's look is a sporty casual look that I feel is a great way to start off the weekend. It's not gonna be one of those fully relaxing weekends since I'll be spending the majority of my day tomorrow at work, but I'll at least get some rest in on Sunday this time around. But as for today, I'm starting the weekend off strong by making sure that comfort and style are both key elements to my outfit. Today I chose to wear a graphic printed t-shirt and a pair of slim fit denim. The accessories used in today's outfit are a snap back hat, a basic black belt, and a pair of leather sneakers. For a successful busy weekend, you must dress the part and since the emphasis is on busy, it's important to make sure that you're wearing something that allows you to have ease of motion while still allowing you to feel fresh. Today's overall look definitely did the trick and I hope that I can do the same thing tomorrow. I hope that you all enjoy the start of your weekend and after tomorrow, I look forward to catching up on some rest with all of you on Sunday!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment