Blog Archive

Saturday, April 4, 2015

twelve hundred fifteen: weekend warrior



Today's look is very similar to yesterday's sporty casual look with a street style vibe to it and the main difference in today's look as opposed to yesterday's is that I'm wearing all black. I stuck with the same style so that I can make sure to be comfortable throughout a day that will definitely be busy and full of a heavy work load. Today I chose to wear a graphic printed t-shirt and a pair of slim fit pants. The accessories in today's outfit are also part of the all black theme with a five panel hat, a leather belt, and a pair of Air Force 1's. I hope that you all enjoy the start of your weekend  and, as I said yesterday, I look forward to joining you all in enjoying the rest of the weekend tomorrow.

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Obey
•Graphic printed Dipset t-shirt from Fresh Talent
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment