Blog Archive

Monday, March 30, 2015

twelve hundred ten: left, right, left



Today's look is a casual street style look that has a bit of a military vibe to it. And I n my opinion, it's a perfect outfit to start off a new week in. Right off the bat I was ready to get to work and show this week that I mean business. Today I chose to wear a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up paired with a pair of joggers. The accessories in today's outfit include a snap back hat, a belt that matches the under side of my hat's brim, and a pair of Air Force 1's that almost give off the feeling and style of boots. And the joggers paired with the makeshift sneaker boots is what really gives this look its military feeling. I hope all of you had a great first day back at work and I also hope that it continues throughout the rest of the week!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Joggers from Publish
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment