Blog Archive

Friday, March 6, 2015

eleven hundred eighty six: black friday



Today's look is a casual street style inspired look that features mostly only one color throughout the outfit. The color that I'm talking about is the color black. Overall, an all black outfit gives off a sleek feeling and for a day where I'll be working until two o'clock in the morning, I am definitely going to need that sleekness. The style of today's outfit is mostly based on street style with a fresh snap back hat, a graphic t-shirt, slim fit pants, and a pair of leather sneakers. It's simple, but it also has a fun flair to it. I hope that this week has been well toward all of you so far and I hope you all are also ready to enjoy a very well deserved weekend off after today!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment