Blog Archive

Saturday, March 7, 2015

eleven hundred eighty seven: a real weekend



This is one of my first real weekends since I've started working down here in Miami. Sure, I've had days off and all that jazz. But this is the first time I've had a Saturday and Sunday off consecutively. So I wanted to make sure that my outfit today expressed just how excited I am for this time off. Today's look is a very casual spring themed outfit. I paired a pale yellow polo shirt with a pair of patterned navy shorts which both really give off a great feeling of spring style. The accessories in today's outfit include a red faux leather five panel hat, a studded belt, and a pair of leather sneakers. This outfit turned out to be just what I needed to start the weekend off on the right foot and I hope that you all have done the same today!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Polo shirt from Penguin
•Studded belt from H&M
•Patterned shorts from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment