Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

eleven hundred fifty six: freshest to deathest



Today's look is one of my favorites that I've put together in quite some time. It's a street style inspired look that takes more than a few chances when it comes to how flashy it is. I had an idea and threw some pieces together last night since I had to be up and at work early this morning. I knew it was gonna be a little flashy, but I had no idea how many compliments I'd get on specific pieces and the outfit as a whole. The layering piece I'm using today is a shirt that I got on my most recent thrifting trip and it's definitely a woman's shirt, but it was just too fly to pass up at the time. I had no idea how I was going to style it at the time, but I am so glad that I got it anyway. The t-shirt that I'm wearing underneath is another favorite piece of mine. It's a Dipset t-shirt that's a parody of The Ramones logo. The rest of the outfit features a white slim fit pant, new balance sneakers, and a snap back hat. Everything really came together and meshed really well when all was said and done and I'm really happy with the way today's look came together.

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Thrifted patterned button up shirt
•Graphic printed Dipset t-shirt from Fresh Talent
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment