Blog Archive

Thursday, February 5, 2015

eleven hundred fifty seven: sports town



Today's look is a sporty casual look that will hopefully be perfect for getting through today's gloominess. I'm going into work a little later this afternoon to close this evening and I am extra excited because I have another day off tomorrow after I get off work tonight. Today's outfit has no frills attached to it. It's got a sleeveless hooded sweatshirt worn over a sleeveless basic t-shirt and I paired it with a slim fit pant, and a pair of sneakers. The only thing that's a little flashier than the rest is the velvet hat that I topped the look off with and I matched my belt to the hat as well. I hope you all have a great day whether it's gloomy or sunny wherever you are!

Today I am wearing:
•Velvet hat from Stüssy
•Sleeveless hooded sweatshirt from H&M
•Sleeveless basic t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment