Blog Archive

Thursday, January 8, 2015

eleven hundred twenty nine: icebox



Brrrr! As I woke up this morning, I was greeted by that temperature drop I've been talking about all week. Luckily, all I have to do is get in the car and drive down to Miami to escape the cold. I was already planning on going down there anyway, but this makes it even better now! Today's look is a street style look that is comfortable and warm! I may be shedding the layer as I get further south, but for now, I'll keep it on. I hope you all have a great day and I'll see you all down in Miami!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Hooded sweatshirt from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Fingerless gloves from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Boots from Doc Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment