Blog Archive

Saturday, January 31, 2015

eleven hundred fifty two: sportin' faves



Today's look is another look that involves some old favorites mixed with some brand new favorites. It's a sporty casual look that is simple and is great for a day where I'm gonna need to be on my feet moving around very quickly for most of the day. Today is my first closing shift at the new store and the fact that it's on a Saturday night as well means that I'm gonna have to be ready for anything. I'm wearing a color blocked polo shirt and a five panel hat, which are some of my favorites, and a pair of joggers and sneakers, that are both brand new. With all the pieces combined, they give off a fun sporty look that is great for any weekend, whether it's for work or play. I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Hall of Fame
•Polo shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Belt from H&M
•Joggers from Publish
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment