Blog Archive

Friday, January 30, 2015

eleven hundred fifty one: off day



Today is my first day off after starting back at work and I felt great waking up without an alarm today and going to hang out on the dock to enjoy my morning (or what little was left of the morning). Today I am in all out casual mode. I'm wearing a polo shirt with a pair of straight fit denim and I topped it off with a faux leather five panel hat. This is normally a look that I don't really like to wear just because it seems like it's almost too easy. But in that same sense, it is a classic look and I am all about the classics. I'm also wearing a couple of new pieces today. My shoes, the grey wool converse, and the sunglasses I'm wearing today are both brand new pieces that I picked up this week and couldn't resist adding these brand new pieces into today's classic outfit. I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my day off and as everyone else gets ready to start their weekend, I'll be gearing up to work through the rest of mine. I hope you all have a great day and an even better weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Sunglasses from Urban Outfitters
•Polo shirt from Munsingwear
•Belt from H&M
•Straight fit denim from H&M
•Wool sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment