Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

one thousand thirty six: easy come, easy go



Today I started out as a big ball of stress worrying about my work day as soon as my alarm went off. I had my work cut out for me today with a big project that didn't get one hundred percent planned out the day before as I had originally wanted to. So in light of my already downtrodden attitude, I figured that I'd at least dress fun and comfortably for the day. I chose a streetwear inspired look that shows off fun colors and designs and was most importantly easy to move around and work in. And as luck would have it, despite not being completely prepared, me and my team overcame adversity and actually did the project in nearly record time compared to times when we had been fully prepared. Even though I am completely exhausted now, I'm filled with a sense of pride for myself and even more so for the team I had working with me today. This is a living proof story that shows that not only can you turn a bad day into a good one in the span of a few hours and some dedicated hard work, but I'd also like to think that even my choice of what to wear today helped play a part in me feeling good enough to take on this uphill battle. Even though I may need a long nap now, I'm just as excited as I am exhausted and it's truly one of the best feelings ever. I hope you all are having a great and positive day as well. And if  you aren't, remember that you can turn that around whenever you want.

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned snap back hat from Obey
•Graphic printed sweatshirt from H&M
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment