Blog Archive

Thursday, September 4, 2014

one thousand three: mono and the chromes



Today's look is a completely casual look that uses a monochrome color styling technique throughout the whole outfit. Since much of the day was spent in an overcast and rainy haze, I figured that it would only be fitting to dress in the same way. Grey clouds, grey garments, and a small pop of color with some of the accessories. My main photo today is a silhouette shot to enhance the whole monochrome idea and I think that it makes that point better than any other kind of shot could. Usually the rain and overcast weather does a good job at bringing my mood down, but today is the start of a four day weekend for me, so I'm not letting that happen. I hope you all have had a great day and a great week so far as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Graphic printed five panel hat from H&M
•Zip up hooded sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters
•Patterned polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Argyle socks from Target
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment