Blog Archive

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Outfit number six hundred fourteen





Today's look is a casual look with a collegiate feel. I know plenty of people are getting ready to go back to school in the next few weeks. It's been six and a half years since I graduated from college, but that doesn't mean that I don't still enjoy the classic look. The t-shirt I'm wearing today is a hand me down from one of my best friends in my college years as well. So it really helps everything come full circle for me. If you are going back to school soon, I wish you luck in the start of the new school year and if you aren't, I hope that you never lose that thirst for knowledge and learning on your own time.

Today I am wearing:
•Florida State University(my Alma Mater) hat from New Era
•Patterned button up shirt from H&M
•Hand me down Princeton University t-shirt
•Wooden Buddha bracelet
•Belt from Levi's
•Thrifted belt buckle
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Wallabees from Clarks

No comments:

Post a Comment