Blog Archive

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Outfit number six hundred thirteen





Today's look is a relaxed casual look that features a lot of favorite pieces. The cabbie hat, the paisley patterned shirt, the five pocket pant, the striped socks, and the Wallabees all together in one outfit makes this one of my favorite outfits that I've done in a while. I styled the shirt in a tucked, but not really, sort of way to emphasize the relaxed nature of the look and also had the sleeves rolled up (as per usual) in this summer heat. Overall, the look is basic in nature with a few pops of stripes and patterns that take it to the next level. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and, if time permits, do a little relaxing yourself!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Sunglasses from H&M
•Patterned button up shirt from H&M
•Thrifted belt and buckle
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Striped socks from Target
•Wallabees from Clarks

No comments:

Post a Comment