Blog Archive

Thursday, May 26, 2016

sixteen hundred thirty three: the breather



Today I finally get a chance to have a break from the madness that was work the past seven days and I cannot be more excited. The look I went with today is a very summer inspired street style look that I've wanted to wear for a while but since mesh fabrics aren't really all that acceptable for work, I had to wait for a day off! It's almost been about three years since I've hosted this blog here with blogger and it's been a lot of fun, but I've decided that I'm going to go with a simpler version of this blog (that I've also had open since my first outfit post) on Tumblr instead. I will be rerouting mannswear.com through my Tumblr later today so there won't be any issues and I will continue to do what I do on a daily basis and I hope you continue to follow me there as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Obey
•Thrifted puffy vest
•Sleeveless mesh t-shirt from H&M
•Patterned drawstring shorts from H&M
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment