Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

sixteen hundred eleven: posted up on the (color) block



Today's look is a casual preppy look that is colorful and was a bright and bold way to dress for such a gloomy day. My outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a button up shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of boots. The blue and the green color blocked garments are broken up by the brown accessories and it turned out to be even fresher than I had intended it to be. Today was a little bit of a rough day for me, but I hope you all are still making it smoothly through the week and I'm hoping to start fresh tomorrow with a new day and finish off the week on a positive note!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Braided belt from H&M
•Slim fit pants from H&M
•Boots from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment