Blog Archive

Monday, April 25, 2016

sixteen hundred two: start it up



Today's look is a casual street style look that I wore knowing very well that it was going to be "one of those days" today and it turned out to be even crazier than I had planned. I figured that it was best to be as comfortable as possible if I was going to be putting in so much work and I did feel comfortable for most of the day! My outfit consists of a leather cabbie hat, a graphic printed zip up hoodie, a graphic printed long t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. This is just about as "lazy" as I get when it comes to dressing down at work and I always make sure to still have a sense of style to the overall outfit even if it's mostly just for comfort. I hope you all had a great start to your week and, like mine hopefully, I hope it only gets better!

Today I am wearing:
•Leather cabbie hat from Etoile Boutique
•Graphic printed zip up Fall Out Boy hoodie
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Leather belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment