Blog Archive

Saturday, April 30, 2016

sixteen hundred seven: without a pop



Today's look is almost exactly the same as yesterday's look as far as the silhouette and the all black garments and accessories. I didn't throw in a pop of colors like I did yesterday, but I'm still feeling as fresh and sleek as ever. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a zip up jacket, a basic t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of denim joggers, and a pair of sneakers. I'm getting ready to head into work for the afternoon/evening and I'm sure that it's gonna be a great day for me even though I'd rather be spending the day having fun. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend thus far and I will be there to join you guys on my day off tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Zip up jacket from H&M
•Basic t-shirt from H&M
•Leather belt from H&M
•Denim joggers from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment