Blog Archive

Monday, March 14, 2016

fifteen hundred sixty: fresh face



Today's look is a casual t-shirt and jeans type of look, but that's really not what's so different about me today. I had an urge to cut my hair recently and today I decided to shave my head and my beard. There's nothing like starting fresh and that's exactly what I intended to do by doing this today. My outfit consists of a strap back hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of leather sneakers. I hope that everyone is having a great start to their week today and if there's any way that you might want to start fresh, I suggest that you do it as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Strap back hat from Brixton
•Graphic printed t-shirt from VNM
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment