Blog Archive

Thursday, March 3, 2016

fifteen hundred forty nine: up and at 'em



Today's look is a very clean and fresh all black and grey casual preppy look that I put together early this morning because I woke up early after going to bed early post happy hour yesterday. I'm not usually one to get up early on days when I don't have to be at work, but today was a perfect day to get a head start on things and be up before the sun. My outfit consists of a fedora, a metallic zip up jacket, an embroidered patterned polo shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. Now that I've got my day started, I'd like to say that I hope everyone else has a great day and remember that the weekend is just around the corner!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Metallic zip up jacket from H&M
•Embroidered patterned polo shirt from J Crew
•Leather belt from H&M
•Slim fit pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment