Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

fifteen hundred twenty six: sweat the technique



Today's look is a casual sporty influenced look that I put together quickly this morning to get through a busy day at work today. It was definitely a day that I wasn't quite ready for when I first started out, but by the end of the day I felt like I had things a little more under control. My outfit today consists of a velvet strap back hat, a basic sweatshirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that everyone else is having a great start to their week so far and that everyone is getting back to the grind in the best way possible after this past weekend.

Today I am wearing:
•Velvet strap back hat from Stüssy
•Basic sweatshirt from H&M
•Braided belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment