Blog Archive

Saturday, January 23, 2016

fifteen hundred nine: windy weekend



After a day of terrible weather yesterday that started off the weekend, today was the clearest and most beautiful day I've seen in a long time. But with that beauty came a price and that price was a very windy and cold one. Today's look is a casual street style look that is great for the weekend and still allowed me to stay warm and look cool! My outfit consists of a snap back Wu-Tang hat, a zip up jacket, a graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of denim joggers, and a pair of classic sneakers. I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend so far and I also wish that you all finish it off the best way possible tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back Wu-Tang hat
•Gifted zip up jacket
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Gifted braided belt
•Denim joggers from H&M
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment