Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

fourteen hundred seventy eight: all day



Some days are longer than others and I've had the fortune of having two of those extra long work days all in one week. Today was definitely a challenge for me, but I'm glad that I survived it and I'm really happy to be one more day away from my vacation. I haven't had much time throughout the year off except for when I first moved down here, so I'm very excited to get a little bit of a break from the madness. Today's look is a simple look that features a graphic printed t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of striped shorts, and a pair of sneakers. I'm glad I went with another light sporty look just like the past few days because it was a very busy and demanding day that I had to get through today. And I hope that things are going a little more smoothly for all of you as we get closer to the holiday and the new year!

Today I am wearing:
•Graphic printed Kanye West t-shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Striped shirts from H&M
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment