Blog Archive

Friday, December 25, 2015

fourteen hundred eighty: happy holidays



Today is a great day to be able to spend time with family and friends and I'm glad to be able to spend mine with both! It's definitely not a cool or cold weather Xmas, but it was an absolutely beautiful day. My look today is a casual south florida style look that featured a straw fedora, a striped t-shirt, a white belt with a silver belt buckle, a pair of joggers, a pair of patterned socks, and a pair of leather slip on sneakers. It was so great to start my vacation off with a great day like today and I hope it was the same for all of you as well!!

Today I am wearing:
•Straw fedora from Urban Outfitters
•Thrifted striped button up shirt
•Thrifted belt and buckle
•Joggers from Publish
•Gifted patterned socks
•Leather slip on sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment