Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

fourteen hundred eighty five: the laziest



Today's look is a very casual look that I threw together for a lazy, but fun, day! Today's my last full day in Orlando before heading back home to Miami Beach tomorrow, so I made my relaxation really count today. My outfit consists of a fedora, a metallic zip up jacket, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of drawstring patterned shorts, and a pair of sneakers. We still haven't seen much cool weather (even up here) yet, but I've been told that it's on it's way shortly. I hope everyone else is continuing to have a great week so far and we are only one more day away from the new year! So I hope everyone is ready for that!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Metallic zip up jacket from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Patterned drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment