Blog Archive

Saturday, September 5, 2015

thirteen hundred sixty nine: 'tis the season



Today's look is all about supporting my alma mater on the day of their first football game of the fall season. I can't believe that football season is already here and I'm definitely excited about it! If you don't already know, my alma mater is the one and only Florida State University. Today's outfit consists of a snap back hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. For the most part, the colors in today's outfit represent the colors of FSU and that's what today is all about for me. I hope you all are enjoying the first day of the holiday weekend and I hope that it continues to be enjoyable for all of you!

Today I am wearing:
•FSU snap back hat
•Graphic printed No Limit t-shirt from Urban Outfitters
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment